For the second year, the Creamery Staff will host a Staff Holiday Craft Fair upstairs in the Sustainability Library 11-3pm every weekend in December, with extended hours Christmas week! Come see the work of our talented and artistic staff!
This year we have 10 staff artists participating with original artwork in several diverse mediums, from watercolor paintings to fiber arts, printmaking to jewelry, and more:
- Susi Westwood (Accounting) – knitting and crocheting
- Toni Reed (Deli) – wire trees, jewelry & nature art
- Kimberly Bode (Deli) – jewelry
- Steve Nartowicz (Cashier) – prints
- Noël Shears (Kitchen) – crocheting
- Annette Rubino (Former Kitchen) – prints, felt designs & cards
- Danielle Field (Deli) – watercolors
- Janet Pixley (Deli) – variety
- Cassie Kendall (Grocery) – dreamcatchers, rock art
- Kathryn Jensen (Bakery) – 2020 Hilltown Calendar
Find that beautiful, unique handmade gift for that special person on your list and support a local artist at your favorite community store!