Thankyou for choosing to shop with the Old Creamery Co-op using the pay by phone curbside service. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we adapt to this new system, and ask that the following guidelines/procedures be adhered to in order to ensure as successful a program as possible. We apologize in advance for potential order errors and want you to know that we are doing our absolute best to meet your needs.
Note your receipt may differ slightly from your original order because of substitutions and out of stocks, but you will only be charged for what was actually in stock. Thanks again!
Ordering hours: Orders may be placed between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Please note our new store hours, Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. To 6:00 p.m. We are closed on Sundays.
Next Day Pick Up: Orders are available for pickup by 12:00 p.m. the following business day. Orders placed on Saturday will be available for pickup within two hours.
Payment Terms: We accept Credit Card and Store Gift Card payment only.
Pickup location: Please park as close to the building on the east side (ATM side) for curbside delivery.
We are unable to make appointments: Please call us when you arrive at the store and we will carry your order out. Please also provide the make, model, and color of your car.
- We are unable to check stock levels on products. We will do our absolute best to fulfill your order.
- Please let us know if a substitution is ok. for an out of stock item or an item we do not carry.
- Once your order is processed, we are unable to add to your order.
- If ordering tobacco or alcohol, please be prepared to show identification at pick up.
- You may still call ahead for deli sandwich orders during regular store hours.